Sep 6, 2011

The Begining

Okay, so why does the web need another blog? Don't ask me. I really don't know. However,  I'm a non-published writer working on my 1st and 2nd and 3rd novels. I have read in other blogs and forums that if you want to have a base of people who might purchase your books or a publisher who would want it you have to have a presence on the web. So my first step is blogging. So here I am blogging. It is a little beyond me as to why people would be interested in what I have to say about real things so I can sell them fiction. But far be it from me not to do what I'm told. You may chuckle, twitter, laugh out loud or shake your head in disbelief at that one.

I plan to post once a week. Many may deal with faith issues as I am a total believer in Jesus Christ as my savior and Messiah. If you don't like that please don't feel like you have to make comments. Just don't read my blog.

I hope those of you who read this find some things to think about, maybe try out or just find enjoyment. I hope I can think of enough things to write about that you might find interesting.

So I'll write, you can read and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful comments are always welcome. Those which contain fowl language will be rejected.